Wexner Medical Center employees (@osumc.edu) are not eligible to use this service.
Microsoft 365 allows the Ohio State community to collaborate through one cloud platform delivering a wide range of productivity apps.
Access email, store and share files, communicate with your coworkers or students, schedule meetings, track your to-do lists and more by integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.
- Adobe Acrobat
- CarmenCanvas access to Office Online
- CarmenCanvas access to OneDrive
- iAnnotate 4
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
- Oncourse (EAB Integration)
- People Graph
- ReadAndWrite and ReadAndWrite Desktop
- RefWorks Citation Manager
- Smartsheet access to OneDrive
- Titanium Schedule Calendar Sync