Wexner Medical Center employees (@osumc.edu) are not eligible to use this service.
Microsoft 365 allows the Ohio State community to collaborate through one cloud platform delivering a wide range of productivity apps.
Access email, store and share files, communicate with your coworkers or students, schedule meetings, track your to-do lists and more by integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Document Cloud
- CarmenCanvas access to Office Online
- CarmenCanvas access to OneDrive
- iAnnotate 4
- Microsoft Educator Center
- Microsoft Forms Add-In for PowerPoint
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
- Microsoft Visio Data Visualizer
- Oncourse (EAB Integration)
- People Graph
- ReadAndWrite and ReadAndWrite Desktop
- RefWorks Citation Manager
- Smartsheet access to OneDrive
- Titanium Schedule Calendar Sync
Microsoft 365 Product Accessibility
If you have a disability and have trouble with any Microsoft 365 product, please reference the Microsoft Accessibility Disability Answer Desk(link is external) where you can contact Windows and Office accessibility support(link is external) through various methods. If you require additional support, please call the Ohio State Accessibility Helpline 614-292-5000.